Thursday, October 11, 2012

BAH!

Ysabel seemed to be quiet these days. And I feel like I've been haunted by ghosts... quite literally because strange things has been happening again.

And I said again because since living in this trailer (I lived in two locations but with the same trailer), I've been experiencing unknown things. I think I saw a ghost one time but it was blue... so I don't know what I saw. But I can tell things have been off because... really... our stove is coming on by itself. And just yesterday, my TV and Dish Box (it's how I watch Satellite TV) were both turned towards the bed. I was like... "wtf..." And even asked my mom and dad about it... they said that they didn't know what was going on. >_< And about later that night, I went to the stove and was wondering why I felt heat from it... only to find out that two of the buttons were on! I turned them off and asked again... none of them didn't do it... so What did? So... when Ysabel is around, none of these things happen... so what in the world is going on? >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.