Friday, October 12, 2012

Leaping Waters: A story of possession, part 2.

The sky began to get dark. The weather hardly ever bring clouds at Haven. Talulah knew this was so as she was looking up at the sky. A drop of rain landed on her cheek... She reached up and grabbed the drop of water. She sighed as she put it to her mouth and licked the taste of water. Oh, how she missed it.



“It's coming.” A voice whispered as Talulah slowly opened her eyes.

“What's coming?” Talulah asked the voice.

“The rain.” The voice whispered back but there was nobody around for Talulah to see as she slowly raised from the cot she had been sleeping on.

No window to look out to, she sighed as she grabbed a cover to put over her. She knew it was cold but this was a first time she felt cold in a long time. She wondered why and now she knows.

The dark room was located in the dungeons of the kingdom. She felt a change in air though. She only wished she didn't agreed with Alcredia about coming here.

“Talu.” A male's voice spoke from the other side of the wooden door.

“Monav.” Talulah answered happily as she went to it.

“Something is going on.” Monav whispered.

Talulah pressed her hand on the door. “I know. I can feel it.” Talulah whispered softly to him as she closed her eyes. “My friend... I was stupid to agree with the queen.”

Monav opened the door and walked in. “I can help you escape.”

Talulah backed away and looked at him. “Why?”

“Because, Talu, since you've been here...” Monav started but stopped as he looked down.

“You love me... don't you, Monav?” Talulah whispered.

Monav looked up, startled at what she said. He nodded.

“Well, then...” Talulah sighed as she sat on the cot. “Now is not the time to fall in love.”

“Why not, Talu?” Monav sat beside her.

“I'm afraid... that whatever is going to happen... that it's not going to be good.” She whispered to him.

Monav reached over to touch Talulah's hand but she moved it away and she looked at him.

“You should be aware of me soon, Monav.” Talulah whispered as she slowly walked towards the wooden door. “You said you can help me escape, right?”

“Yes, I can.” Monav looked at her sadly.

“Then... let's go.” She said.

Monav nodded as he led her the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.