Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Opinions!

Alright, I have been thinking about writing more than one story at the same time. I did it before and it's not hard to do, but it'll be hard to decide if I should do it.

Anyways, I want to try to continue on with Leaping Waters... but I am sort of stuck... xD

And I want to start re doing Angelic Samurai but with a better mind and idea of it. As I want to introduce you to a fighter named Anika Hiden. <3 That's all for now... but... also... I want to mention that I keep feeling something else... something that is with deja vu. And... makes me wonder. Something about swords... maybe I'll write out a story that is about a dancer and a sword... completely different the Angelic Samurai one... A brand new story... :o I wonder... if they have any titles called The Sword Dancer. >___< Ah... I just figure out... that Anika might be a second personality...

I doubt it because I only know Ysabel at the moment. I mean... I am always curious if I have more than one personality... Hehe... Because I have so many weird feelings about things...

Anyways... the sword dancer idea... would be interesting to write since I love dancing so much. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.