Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hello! BRING ME IDEAS and NEW UPDATES! And ETC!

First of all: NEW UPDATES

Starting January 1st, I am making a daily update called DAY # and also a subtitle after that. And please do not think the world is going to end... geez... I'm not scared and you shouldn't be either. There's a good advice. But another piece of advice? Be ready for anything. The world might not end but you never know what might happen.

Second of all: BRING ME IDEAS

I will provide my email after all of this, so below here, will be my email. Bring me ideas. I mean it. I also not only want ideas, I want questions... any questions in fact. Because I view things differently, I really would like it if you send me questions. :) And I also do give advice... I won't say your name, but I will post a blog on the advice that I give you. :) See? It's all anonymous so don't be afraid to say anything.... AS LONG IT'S NOT RUDE OR ANYTHING STUPID.

Lastly: ETC!

My email: faerieofspringbdk@gmail.com

Also make note: I'm taken...

My BF's youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRaikenJenova

And maybe if I get more views, like close to a 1000 in a month, I will make a like page on FB. So... enjoy and thanks... TA!

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.