Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thoughts...

I just don't get it.

You see I let my thoughts take over me sometimes when I'm worried. So I'm a very weak person. I get depressed easily. I... am also missing my dear Raiken. I hope he is alright. <3

A human mind can be weak to some or many. People can be somebody else one moment. People can even not remember who they are either. I always wonder what that world is like. Right now I have two or three personalities and also alter egos. I would like to introduce to Ysabel...

Ysabel in my third's mind is blonde hair with sky blue eyes. She's an angel by birth but a demon by heart. She doesn't take crap off anybody at all. For a long time, I never knew her name until now. Well, actually... the name was from a book that I've read with the same title. Ysabel seemed so fearless... at least that's what I thought the name meant. I do control this personality but she is always protecting me.

The third personality? Well, you don't want to know her. She's... sort of a faerie type alter ego of mine. She's very well hidden but she does give me good story ideas. ^_^'

Anyways, I just got shot up with a load of bad feeling... so if you don't mind, I'm going to end this entry early. I might type up more things later. So... ta!

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.