Saturday, October 6, 2012

So many... thoughts... Need to calm... down...

Alright... since I have so many thoughts rolling around in my head and it's making me emotionally unstable... I have questions and I need answers... So Rai and Dark, since you said that Rue is unavailable at the this moment, I want you two to answer this together... so yes... it will help me calm down at all costs... And I will list these questions with numbers so that you can answer them by numbers through another page.

Alright here we go...

Questions:

1. Do you truly from the bottom of your heart love me? And why?

2. If anything to happen, anything at all, what would you do?

3. If I tell you that I can only wait for a year, what would you do?

4. If you are confused at any of these questions, let me know. Yes... this is a question.

5. What would you be willing to do for our relationship?

6. Would you willing to move here? (I already said yes about moving there, but if something were to happen... would you?)

7. And finally, will you try to keep your promises no matter how hard it seems?

End Questions.

And of course, there will be more over time, but I really need to know a lot of things.

As for family... well, we both need to figure out what is best. So... don't go taking a step just yet. Think it through, let your heart guide you. And listen to your heart as well. I've made so many mistakes before... and let me tell you... it's why I am emotionally unstable right now. Until I know for sure about things, until it happens, I will go back and forth to being emotionally unstable.

Just know this, Rai, I really love you so very much. I am willing to do anything for you and even if I can and have to, your family. So, remember that. Anyways, I think I'm calming down now so please be careful and I love you, my dear Rai-Chan. And you too, Dark. :P You think it's strange that I'm in love with all your personalities? o_o'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.