Thursday, November 28, 2013

332 of 365: Happy Thanksgiving and No Black Friday

No black friday? What do I mean?

Well, it's a sale that starts right after Thanksgiving. And since the sale started twice as early tonight, we decided not to go.

Plus... who wanted to go to a sale that is so crazy in the first place?

Anyways, glad we didn't go this time because I'm flat broke. But I'm hoping that some of the bills will go in for my mom by Monday because I want to try to order some stuff really cheap.

I failed my plan to earn more money on opinion outpost... but it's not too late, right?

Alright... that's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.