Monday, November 11, 2013

315 of 365: Being Strong

What does it take to be a strong person? Everything.

I just know that later I will be crying for my nephew. I really can't stand seeing him hurting like that. He had surgery in over a week now and he's still healing and suffering...

What hurts him? Muscle Spasms. You could feel a small rumble under his skin of the spasms and it made me feel really bad for him. Him being 5 years old... having to deal with muscle spasms like that.

He has to go back to the doctor on November 26 and right now, they need all the prayers and thoughts and help. It'll be a long road to recovery but I believe in him.

So... yea... that's all.

with love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.