Thursday, November 14, 2013

318 of 365: Well... Rockcastle Made The News... Again.

So, you're curious about what I mean by this, right?

Well, read this: http://www.lex18.com/news/lex-18-investigates-county-official-gets-brother-out-of-jail-takes-him-to-mcdonald-s/

I think it's interesting how things happen, then one person freaks out to do something about it.

All it takes is one person to cause a lot of things to fall apart.

It's a simple fact of why so many things happen in this world and through out our history.

To me, this happening didn't really pose a problem because the person who got the prisoner out took the prisoner right back to jail. So, if they did pose a threat, wouldn't they done something more?

But is it escape? Who knows. It's everybody opinion out there.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.