Monday, November 4, 2013

308 of 365: Last Straw

I had enough of my net shutting off at the same hour every other day. It's driving me up the wall.

They won't give out the reason why it goes out between 8 to 11pm on certain nights. Just technical reasons... Well, shouldn't that just be easily fixed?!

Oh, well, my mom has decided to call them to see what is up.

Seriously, the last time we called, they told us somebody is messing with the lines. Well, do something about that! This service is just full of idiots lately.

That's all.

With love

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.