Saturday, November 2, 2013

306 of 365: No Mom, It's Not Games That Break Computers

=_=

My laptop broke. And this what I get from my mom... no, mom, it's not the games that cause computers to break. It's the fact that people that don't know how to keep away from spam email that breaks a computer.

I don't spend all day on the game... because I know the limit. But geez... you're saying like games are the cause of all computers to break down. Really, mom? Really?

At least it's still running now. =_=

I hate complaining but seriously... I can't stand people who thinks something knowing damn well that if it did, it should've broke a long time ago.

Damn...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.