Monday, November 18, 2013

322 of 375: Making A Decision

And I feel good about it.

I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about what I meant... but so far, it's going to bring out a whole new and different and better friendship for me and Rai.

Anyways, I am bored and just thought that I'll send a few links out to whatever you wish to seek...

First link... listed here: http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=234408 is something that my friend found for me and basically, you play games for achievements and those are turned into coins and points and the coins can be put towards a steam or desura game of your choice. And they have a bunch of awesome games on there.

So, register and play with us. :)

Wait... I said links? Dang... I dunno what other link to post... but... I wish you guys good luck.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.