Friday, November 22, 2013

326 of 365: Eager For New Ideas

I'm eager to find out how my new ideas come to play out for next year. Sure, I'm not making anything with this blog...

But you don't always do overnight. It can take months and even years before you could be a step closer to being something different.

Alright, from now on, I'm gonna do my vlogs differently, which also states, that will be starting next year also. Since my holidays will be busy, there will be less time to do videos so yes, it is more easier to wait until next year to start different formats for my vlogs.

I will be doing Tuesday on a subject and Friday for reviews since well, why the heck not? xD

I can switch it around but I will leave that up to people who has an idea or whatever.

I already announce that my blogs will be more than twice daily next year. Why am I not starting this now? Because I want to complete this daily blog up before I get started with anything else.

Again, I will have a blog for each topic that comes to mind. And they will be both short and long. With the idea of just getting two blogs a day out there... maybe more if I can.

Oh, also with blogging... I will TRY to add more pictures whenever I can next year. I might just add random objects through my phone.

Well... you know... ideas are welcomed.

Even people asking questions are welcomed.

Alright, I still got a month and a week to plan for the new year...

So for now... let's at least try to enjoy the holidays (Still no clue about what I'm doing for Thanksgiving)

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.