Saturday, October 18, 2014

Two More Blogs Besides This One! Also, an IDEA!

One is basically a picture site which I haven't updated in a while but since the app is broken on my phone, I can't upload anymore for a while but the page is called A Faerie View. A Faerie View

And the other is a fictional blog with the idea of random stories and poems from a character that I have no name for. So you guys are welcome to name her or him, you choice... also this blog is an interactive one so you comment and make suggestions for what will happen. And guess what... anything you say may come up in the next blog! It's called A Faerie Dream: A Faerie Dream

So, yea... those are my other two blogs. I'm seriously thinking of having one that's a bit more than this one... but I don't know yet.

Anyways...

I'm thinking of opening up two NEW channels on my YouTube. One will have my irl name and the other will be Salinita which will be mostly a gaming channel. While Ankisal will be the other channel.

So now for the channel with my irl name... I have no idea what to put there. For I am not good at making videos. At ALL. But I can learn, right?

Alright... I am going to continue on with my life and do what I enjoy. So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.