Friday, October 17, 2014

Do You Think... Topic That's Personal but Controversial.

Controversial?

Well, how many of you heard of Assistant Suicide?

Do you guys know the terms of that?

It's not something that you can imagine... it's basically a medical procedure that you can choose to help you die. But only if you have a terminal illness like brain cancer, etc.

Now it's been a huge fuss about it, ok?

But here's my opinion...

I support this idea. ONLY because I hate the idea of seeing anybody suffer or having to go into chemo or even go to the point where you are literally brain dead.

Here's the thing... I may don't believe in suicide but assistant suicide comes to my mind as something that should be a thing. I mean, really... it's something that should be given a choice when you're dying or know that you're dying.

So, it's strange thing to say but seriously... when you have been like me and see people suffer... you be thinking the same way.

Not a lot of people wants to suffer through anything brain related.

Let me tell you a little secret... From time to time, I told my mom that if I ever get to the point that I don't recall who I am or where I am or even to the point that my brain is literally dying... that I wish to be overdosed on purpose.

Now you're thinking "WHY?!"

Because I hate to suffer through something that is literally nothing... meaningless. I don't want to be the one who just melts away... literally.

If I were to ever get brain cancer and only have so much to live on... then yes, I would actually choose to do assistant suicide.

I just... don't want to deal with that type of pain. That type of loss. And I'll be sure to have my family know. And so far, I told my mom about it and she supports me. Because... you know... I don't want to suffer. Nobody does. Even if you say it's God's Will. I'm not religious and this is my final decision in case I ever to terminal ill.

But everybody may have their opinions but they must understand, you cannot stop a person's decision once it is final, ok?

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.