Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Good News for my Mom!

Alright, I know I kept my promise about keeping you all updated about my mom... well...

The doctor finally told her that she can walk with normal shoes. And she may need physical therapy (which my mom still not sure if she will go but that's her choice.)

Anyways, so that's the most awesomeness ever! I'm glad that she is doing well too.

So one more date to that doctor and then she can do whatever she wants.

It seems like that we may be leaving afterall... I am not sure if it is true yet because so many times we had chances and those chances always end up badly.

So here's to being hopeful!

That's all for now!

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.