Monday, February 22, 2021

Just One Thing After Another

 And you thought the ice that I mentioned was over...

In fact, it got worse in the span of four days...

First we had ice, then we got more ice... and then on top of it all, we got 6 inches of snow... So it was hard to get out to do anything at all.

We were lucky to got out and went to the store before the snow day came...

We had my cousin stayed over for a few nights because their power went out...

Let's just say, he was alright but... yea... different strokes in my family, just saying.

I am glad we are lucky but the weather is not done with us yet... since we are just right around the corner for spring... which can be confusing to say, at least.

I feel for Texas because they never felt something like we did... so it's understandable how they are feeling.

All I can say... Kentucky is just weird with the weather... so Texas... be safe and hope that things will get better after this snow storm.

Anyway, I need to go take a nap... done a lot in the first part of the day.

See you all next Monday for more story of my life... maybe xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.