Monday, February 15, 2021

Icey And Cold Days

 Growing up, I had a weird childhood... and well... that's about all that I can say about it xD

Anyway, I am typing a bit later today... or maybe just in time... who knows.

It has been a weird week... basically, ice and cold days...

I am better from the strep throat... but still have two days left of antibiotics... so yay me.

I am going to be staying in for a few days... so that's gonna be time to write some letters out and have them sent out by Tuesday or Wednesday... not sure when yet.

I am so ready to warm up... and stay in for a long time.

Really... I don't mind the cold but... not this dang much... with ice and dropping temperatures... oh, well...

I think I am ready for the spring already xD

I shall get back to doing things... I may take a nap before I do any writing at all...

Especially since how the weather has been... so yea... it sucks a lot.

See you all next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.