Monday, February 1, 2021

Just A Rough Week And A Short Story About Me as a Baby

 I will do this like this... The first part is about my life... the second part is about my week... so expect a page break of some sorts so you'll know what's what... And yes, I will mention about what part is part... so keep that in mind.

My life started 2 weeks early on May 5th 1986. My mom had fell down a flight of stairs and was forced to have me 2 weeks early. I never asked her if she broke anything but she just told me that she may had been bruised badly due to the fall.

It wasn't until a couple months later, they found out that I was having problems with my legs... really on my right leg.

They done some x-rays and found out that I had a dislocated hip. And it needs to be fixed soon. Or else, I won't be able to walk at all.

I was sent to Shriner's Hospital in Lexington and well... that's when the trouble with my dad started. He didn't want me to get better... In fact, there was a point that he took me out of the hospital and almost had me taken away...

I think it was my grandparents (my mom's side) that was able to convince my dad that I needed the help.

After all that time... I never did learn to walk until around 3 to 4 years old. Especially, after having to put m right hip in place twice... due to me rolling off the bed in a cast... the second cast was a full body one that prevented me from moving so much... wonder why they didn't think of that in the first place?

Next week... we will talk about when they noticed my hearing problem and my learning problem...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's talk about my week last week...

It was rough, that's for sure... Since it was my period week and stuff. I had acid reflux one morning and yea...

I had a scare to my neck... and really... don't know what else to say... just that it's been a bad week...

I am just hoping this week is a bit better... so let's all just keep that hope high.

See you all next week with another little short story about my life and my journey.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.