Monday, February 8, 2021

I Have Strep And Well...

 Yesterday, I find out that I have strep throat and it's not fun.... So I am going to be on antibiotics for about 10 days.

I shall continue my little story down below... but I only share a few and skip a few... so don't mind me xD

This week has been rough on me but I made it through either way.

I decided to start penpaling just to help me along the week and more.

Alright, shall get to my personal story down below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom always told me that my brother caused my hearing loss... I can hear... but not too well...

I don't know what is true xD Either way... I couldn't learn to talk until I was 5 years old...

I had a speech therapist all my life... Right until middle school... Never understood why they stopped... I guess they were like... "Ah, she can speak... just let her go."

But I did had special teachers that helped me with my learning and more. I was smart... but I had a tough time reading and learning stuff...

I do noticed a whole of change now and then... because I seem to can't stop learning anything new just by reading.

And well... I loved books all my life.

I still struggle everyday with my hearing... And I just can't get people to understand that it's not an everyday thing... But... yea...

People just looks at you and be like... "You don't have a hearing loss." Sure, it might not seem like it... but there are words that I do miss out sometime.

Who knows...

I have very little hearing on the right side... and my eardrum is... well... horrible. And I had a chance to fix it... but I just can't get people to understand that before my eardrum was like that... my right side had always been bad a hearing. Oh, well...

Anyway, next week, I will talk about my life growing up... and why I want a house xD

See you all next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.