Monday, January 27, 2020

Today... We Talk About Universal Human Rights?

What Are the Universal Human Rights?

 Well... I am not entirely sure but... I think each human are entitled to their own right. 

But.

There might be a thing about universal human rights... It's something to do with living as a person. 

I think we should not be forced to do everybody's command. We should deserve more than that.

We know about rules and we should follow them as usual. But why not let ourselves be a bit free?

As long there's no killing, no crime... we should figure out what should be right and wrong.

Life is precious to everybody.

I guess it's the same when you think about why we have wars and such... we want to protect each other in some way...

That's why America has the right to bare arms...

But is that enough?

I think we should make it to where all peace is useful. 

But would that take away the rights?

Sure.

But that's something to think about in the long run...

Just what is right? What is wrong?

Murder happens because people are insane. And I think it's wrong to murder. 

Still... what is right and wrong? Who knows.

Having universal human rights should depend on each human instead. Right or wrong... they know themselves what happens can come with a huge price... whether you think you are doing it right or wrong.

Now... I'm not saying you should break laws... or even murder somebody... I'm saying... we deserve to have a right to do something. Just... be careful what you think is right or wrong. Believe me... you don't want to go and kill a bunch of people and think you're going to get away... you're not. It'll come out in one way or another. Don't... do something stupid.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.