Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Always Love Answering Random Questions

Looks like today is random questions day... so let's get started... like always... question is bold and answer is in italic.

What board game do you like the most?
Monopoly, of course. I was raised up on this game and it would never get old on me... I may get this board game again in the future just so my family can play it with me. It's something that would be fun to play no matter what age you are.

If you get rid the world of one disease what would it be?
Cancer, of course. After that little scare... I am constantly on a worry path because I keep thinking it could still appear again... Seriously... I do wish the world is disease free either way.

Now... that's all for the questions with their answers for today....

See you another time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.