Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Something to Think About

I think I will just talk about philosophy alone.

Many times, we have things we wanted to talk about or think about...

I like the subject philosophy because it makes you think a whole lot.

Like theories... there's things that make you question about life in general... what do you think life is about? Is it controlled by robots of the future and we are just subjects to a video game? Who knows.

I often get these things that seemed like glitches so I wonder myself... is somebody messing with my code in a simulation life?

It might be creepy to think that we might be NPCs to a future that's totally unknown to us. For all we know... maybe that's why we have a possibility of parallel worlds.

Who knows... what do you think about it?

I think that's why we have theories, philosophies and much more...

We just don't know anything.

That's all for now.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.