Sunday, January 5, 2020

Just 5 Days In The New Year...

I think I need a total revamp on my random list for the blog... like... I have one called lesson of the day... and well... I think that needs to change. I should do more research on what to do next...

So I will do that soonish... because I am always up to finding something new to do... I may try to find stuff to do like... blog prompts and such for the next time I do happen to use my blog xD

Alright, I had a good week... welcomed the new year... and stuff...

Started a thick book... started to draw everyday for a challenge which won't be every month... February will be something different...

2021 will be different for everything else...

But that's still too far ahead to think about.

Last year was all about writing and stuff...

This year is all about whatever comes next.

There's still time to think about what I'm gonna do for the summer... so stay tune for that.

I am... going to load up a game in a moment to start playing it later.

So far... just 5 days in... things have been interesting.

I'm okay... but still cautious about my ears...

And we are lucky from not getting the flu when almost every on my Facebook page seems to had it... Whoa...

Ah, well.. I wish to stay healthy and that's what I am going to do.

I may be eating something different... I am always up to trying something new.

Alright, shall get on with the other blog... and soon planning out for my week.

See you all whenever I can.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.