Friday, January 31, 2020

Back... In The Day... We Believe What Could Be Right.

Yay!!! More questions to answer!!!

Now... here's how it goes... the question being asked will be in bold... while the answers will be in Italic.

What animal are you surprised isn’t extinct yet?
White Tail Deer... I know many people goes hunting for these type of deer every season and well... I'm just really surprised they aren't extinct yet.

Where do you like going for walks?
Anywhere that I am able to. I used to love going for walks in cemeteries during the day because I loved reading names and figuring out their history or mystery. I don't go walking through cemeteries anymore so I would like to walk anywhere that I am able to.

What’s your “back in my day, we…”?
Back in the day... we used to play outside. Shocking, right? I think with technology and stuff, it's really hard to figure out what to do without being distracted by what's on the screen. Kids should still go outside... and I hope parents are doing that instead of letting them sit around all day long... watching the tiny screens that are around.

Was there ever an event in your life that defied explanation?
Oh, boy... I'm sure there was a load of them. I know once I had slept walk to my parent's room and not even know it... still can't figure out why I did that. Then there are the mysteries of the wind going through my home even though no door or window were opened.  And my family has their own stories that defied explanation beyond your belief.

Is it right or wrong that everyone seems to be accustomed to the fact that all of humanity and most of the life on Earth could be wiped out at the whim of a handful of people
I think I talked about how everybody has a right... on believing on what is right or wrong. I'm sure you have read books, watch movies, played games where there's that one person who says that everybody should die and that it was the right thing to do. Sometimes, if you are on the villain's side... you can't really help but think what is right or wrong... For me... I think it's wrong so I'm on the side where the good is always right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.