Monday, July 5, 2021

Today Has Been A Quiet Day

 Today has been an interesting day...

Well, most places are closed... especially the post office so no mail for today.

I have been catching up with letters but it's a very slow process.

Especially after what happened last Saturday. I hope that tomorrow, I can figure out if I can get help to walk normal or something... it's not fun to have pain in my left leg.

I don't want to go into full detail about anything else until later on.

I got two places to go to this week... so I will be taking breaks from writing for those two days... which sucks but I do get really tired... so I'm sure my penpals will understand this.

I am about to go take a nap... so... yay for naps.

Alright, shall get to that nap time... so see you all next Monday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.