Monday, June 28, 2021

I Was In An Accident On Saturday

 So... a lot of stuff has happened...

The main thing to talk about is on Saturday.

My family went to the Farmer's Market at around 10ish... While standing to wait for my dad... I heard people yelling for something... But by then, I was hit from behind by a car that was backing up too far.

I fell hard on the pavement... yes... that hurts. I landed on my left side... mostly on my legs... I got up because I was not going to lay on that ground... I had to pick up my glasses because it literally knocked them off my face because it was such a hard push/hit.

I am fine... no broken bones. Just badly bruised.

So... yea... I am having to rest a lot because of that...

I should be alright to write letters later in the day... since I am planning to take a nap.

Alright, shall get on with my day now...

I wanna mention something another time since I can only do one thing at a time...

Just know... that I am both a woman and a person.

See you all next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.