Monday, July 12, 2021

Thinking About What To Do Next

 I am glad there's no more holidays until late September and so forth.

Speaking of holidays, I am thinking about doing this thing where each day is a holiday and celebrate them all.... muahaha....

Actually might do this next year... We shall see.

Alright, I just came back from PT evaluation and will be doing exercises starting on Friday...

That's all I can say for now.

I got a chance to write letters today so I will do so...

I will try to fix 2 letters full of stickers and two birthday cards... which is going to be fun. I might add stickers for the second birthday card so it'll be a nice surprise.

I shall get off now... since I am due for a nap.

See you all next Monday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.