Monday, January 25, 2021

My Real Faerie Journey Starts Soon

 I really didn't get a chance to find a topic to talk about but... there's something that I saw that made me think... I should start a chronicle... or rather... talk about my journey in life.

I always felt like it's something that I need to do... and it would be good to have every week... instead of every day xD

I would talk about how hard life was. Just something to do in the next few week or so...

I'm not trying to copy this person's idea but... you know... I am not religious but more spiritual... in some way.

Everybody has their own way of talking about things... and well... so do I.

You already know about my grandmother's passing in 2017... and my surgeries in those few years...

Life is just... a journey to me.

That's why I came up with A Faerie Journey...

I'm sure a lot of people has been thinking that this blog is a fantasy blog but... in a way it is... just a realistic fantasy type.

The past week... was just history in the making and I'm glad... in a way.

See you all next week... with more ideas of what I should talk about.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.