Monday, January 18, 2021

Just Been A Cold Week

 I really didn't do too much this week...

I went to the store on Wednesday because of the weather that was happening later in the week xD

Friday and Saturday... I literally got a whole lot of pens... more to talk about in the future because I might start doing hauls on my YouTube about stationary stuff xD

Saturday... the most embarrassing thing happened... I was walking around Wal-Mart with a hole in my pants... and it was my mom who pointed it out xD Dang it.

And... well... since Friday it has been really cold... so yea... that's mostly that's all that has been going on... Been staying in and staying warm.

Now I did get a topic to talk about... so here we go...

What do I do on Valentine's Day? Nothing really... I love the holiday but since I am single, I just celebrate it by getting chocolate for myself xD So now you all know.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.