Monday, January 11, 2021

Things Happened And I Didn't Like It

 So... this week, I will do like I said before... Just keep reading to see what I mean.

Monday, the 4th: After I got done with my blog, I went to London with my aunt to find some stuff for the house. Didn't really buy too much but it's alright.

Tuesday, the 5th:  I didn't really do anything much on this day so I will not talk about it much.

Wednesday, the 6th: Well... let's just say things happened that I didn't agreed with. I rather not get into it because it's really troublesome... if you wish to know more... just look up the news about America and on the 6th.

Thursday, the 7th: I finally did look up a topic but it's just gonna be short...  Basically, it's a website called Wakelet... from what it looks like, you can add bookmarks from different places. The site is here: https://wakelet.com/

Friday. the 8th: Boring day... nothing to do.

Saturday, the 9th: I went to Richmond and found what I wanted... always go to Homegoods if you want something xD

Sunday, the 10th: I stayed home that day and really didn't do anything much.

Now let's talk about something really important before I go and end this blog... What happened on the 6th was stupid. I do not agree with what happened. And I think people needs to get over the fact that social media can do what they want. It was their choice... NOT the government's. While I agree with my dad with one thing... the government is trying to take over... because they do not care about whether you are a Democrat or a Republican. They just care about taking over where there are no sides... and that's why I hate politics so dang much.

Alright, let's just end this... and hope a good week.

See you all next Monday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.