Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sometimes You Have To Be Ready For Anything

Well... everything is closed now. Except for restaurants and shopping malls. But I'm sure they will be next.

With the governor of Kentucky, he is not wasting any time.

Within a week, movies started postponing, schools closing, events being canceled, etc. I'm sure it's pissing a lot of people off... but they really don't need to be.

We already had one idiot in Kentucky who left the hospital after being tested positive and now this person is now forced to be isolated. The person even had a guard at the front door to make sure they don't go out!

I know we might go into lockdown but I don't mind because where I live... nobody comes out that much.

I still gotta write for today's writing prompt... so I will do that in moment xD

As for any other updates...

Well, Covid-19 patients has risen up to 18 in Kentucky. Most of them are north. One has recovered and at home. Another is not doing so well... so we will be expecting deaths from this virus.

But I am so glad they are working fast at keeping the spread for going any further although, most of the people are infected are mostly family related and such.

Right now, it's getting harder to find food and toilet paper... yes... you are reading that right. Toilet paper is the hardest thing to find... unless you go to the place that seem like are price gouging now.

I am alright... just hoping that I don't have to go out anymore after Wednesday... if that gets canceled, I don't mind. I rather be at home anyway... xD

We are safe. But we might expect more restrictions as the numbers raise in the USA.

I hate to keep updating about this on Facebook so I might just do that... and only update on twitter and Instagram. You can follow those on the right side where my pages are listed.

Alright, shall get back to doing stuff... life should always keep going, you know?

See you all.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.