Monday, March 9, 2020

Just Want To Let You Know What's Happening

I didn't mention it yesterday because I didn't know about the other victims until later in the day.

There are 4 known cases of coronvirus here in Kentucky. Mostly all in the north and I pray it doesn't come to the south.

I just wanted to say that everything is alright. It's okay to be cautious but not okay to panic.

And that seems to be what is happening right now.

All hand sanitizers are sold out.  Soap are almost sold out. Masks are sold out. And... well... I'm afraid that more people are just going to go crazy.

Anyway, as it updates, I will try to mention it on Sunday.

See you all then.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.