Thursday, February 20, 2020

phronesis... when it means so much to wisdom.

Phronesis is a noun from Philosophy that means "wisdom in determining ends and the means of attaining them."

If you wish to see more about it: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/phronesis 

This is today's word of the day if you are wondering.

How would I use this word in my life? Well... I like to read about philosophy and such... so I think it's a good word to understand.

I like this word... but I don't think I will use the word unless I want to in another time.

Who knows... what do you think of the word?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.