Sunday, February 16, 2020

A Break From Everything This Week

Alright, I got my week planned out and stuff...

Now... here's a small update... I'm on more antibiotics.... but I am not really entirely sure if I needed to be on them... seems like I do take a lot of them... but only once a month? Ah, well...

I got this week free from everything... so I will be taking a break to work on my blog more...

I may just be taking things away and keeping it as an update thing... but still add words and quotes and stuff like that as a personal touch.

I think this week is gonna be a bit more easier to think of stuff.

Also, yesterday, we went out for a long time so I didn't really have time to update my blog xD

Hoping to take a break this weekend... shall let you all know on Sunday if I did or not.

See you this week with some random stuff and an update on Sunday next week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.