Sunday, February 23, 2020

Long Week Leads Into Another Busy Week

So............ I made a YouTube video xD

This time, I am just gonna take my time at it... and much more.

I will only do what I want to do...

Anyway, this week is gonna be all about blood work and going to my thyroid doctor.

Being on medication all my life means that I have to be monitored all my life so that's fun.

I just hope everything will be normal so that I can get back to life.

Alright, I will get to other things and then hope that I can tell you good news for the next update.

Yes, this one is short so... keep in mind... the past week was a bit slow so it couldn't be helped.

And no more antibiotics because from then on... I think it's just allergies... so boo.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.