Saturday, November 2, 2019

Would Things Happen To The World Like This?

"The fall of a sandcastle on the English coast changes the nature of the Great Pyramid."

This is the random philosophy and it really just doesn't make sense... but I wonder... does this apply to what is happening to the world?

From what I understand... a sandcastle at a beach is not the same as the Great Pyramid but if we do something that changes the world: like climate change: we may be seeing things that are different.

In my own words... I think the world is in danger and it may change the ancient world... Because we might become something ancient to another life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.