Wednesday, November 6, 2019

The word of the day is weird... and an announcement.

There's only a few websites that has word of the day on it... today's word is... turophobia.

I will share the site where you can search the meaning... also... you might laugh or relate to this phobia... and this is even not a phobia of the day! It's literally the word of the day xD

The meaning is here: https://www.dictionary.com/browse/turophobia

I haven't decided whether or not to add all of the word of the days yet... mostly because of the few websites that I found...

I will figure it out by the next year.

Alright, just a small announcement... there's no blog for Friday... so the blog posts that I would've been doing on that day will be switched to tomorrow... So... just keep that in mind there will be two random posts tomorrow on here.

Also, decided to add personal back on the random list so that I can add more personal moments when it comes besides just on Sunday...

I think doing 5 blogs a day is enough... and adding the zero will let me have break days more often...

Anyway, still staying personal... these are just things I enjoy doing every other day...

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.