Sunday, November 3, 2019

Things Are Happening Soon

I know I should change how I do things on my personal blog again but I will get it all fixed soon...

I want to talk about how each random thing might be like for a story... so yea...

Anyway, I am going to be busy for this week... joy...

Hearing test and doctor tomorrow.

But... yea... here's what's going on so far... I want to care about my health more... that's the thing... and it's important that I do this and that.

I will explain each as time gets closer for something or another.

For now, I will be doing this hearing test and doctor thing tomorrow...

I am still adjusting to the time change... no more daylight savings time....

It's not fun being me... well... maybe... I don't know... I like being me xD

Alright, I have been doing anime a day challenge... and well... so far... it's meh...

We'll see as the month goes through...

There's a lot of anime out there, just saying...

For now... I will be taking me a nap...

See you all next week for another personal update xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.