Tuesday, November 5, 2019

History of My Writing In Life

I was trying hard to decide whether or not to write about... writing.

I enjoyed it a whole lot...

So... what a better way to start... with the beginning...

I think today will be the history of writing in my life.

Let's see... after that... I would talk about writing in each genre and what I am good at...

I have been wanting to do some changes where I can feature some of my writings on here... so we have to see about that.... someday.

Anyway, my history....

Well, I know when I was first starting to write was through the computer... no surprise there. We still were taught handwriting. Just the computer made us write more... seek more... creativity in our ways of writing.

From there on... I enjoyed writing anything that comes to my mind. I never started writing anything until later... but I beloved that I wrote songs and poems since I was 7. My first song was about Halloween xD Not sure if anybody remembers that.

Growing up, I was introduced to short stories and stuff... my imagination is wild... I love making stories in my mind... and I used to play them out with Barbies, marbles, and hot wheels... I sometime would go out and played out those stories too.

You get the point... I had an imagination that was big as it was ever was.

Soon, I learned more and more... I was good at stories... but just never was good at sentence structure but over time... learned that it shouldn't matter about the structure but the story should matter.

I love writing poetry and lyrics... I continued those no matter what.

I wrote poems based on books, movies and even songs... anything that comes to my mind as well.

Stories are the hardest to complete because of my lack of sentence structure... but I really want to try my best on that.

So... that's just about my history of my writing in life.... hoping that I would continue writing all my life... I am glad to use this blog... my journals and more to help me write more... getting ideas from left and right. All around, there's something to write about.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.