Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Learning More About Seselwa Creole Language.

I always love to learn new languages... or even listen to them... I am just that type of person who wants to hear somebody speak their native language that's not English.

Languages can be fun to learn... but it can be hard, depending on the language you are learning.

But today's language is... Seselwa Creole.

Now I never heard of this language before... so I will share the info about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychellois_Creole 

I did find a few phrases that you can learn if you wish to learn some of this language... 
just go here: https://wikitravel.org/en/Seychellois_Creole_phrasebook

Now, I will share a video so you and I can hear what this language sounds like... I'm sure it would be interesting to hear...

So here's the video:


I think it's interesting to hear this language for the first time... Apparently, it's located on an island just off Africa and the language is sort of a hybrid of French... so yea...

But this country speaks not only this language but French and English as well... so you wouldn't have any problem communicating in this country. 

I would like to experience this language some more someday... because it's interesting to actually hear what it sounds like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.