Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Well... Just One Question Today?

I pick these things out of random... so there might be repeats every once a while... but my answers are not always the same...

Lucky, today's question is different... and well... I also pick how many questions to answer at random... and some reason... it just said one...

So... you will only get one question today... and well... like always, the question is in bold... and my answer is in italic.

What talent would you show off in a talent show?

I would show off my dance moves... I don't like to do it in front of people a whole lot... especially on video because well... it can get awkward xD I would need a wide space to do my dancing... I mostly do freestyle because it's how I roll... get it... nevermind xD  But I do sing and I doubt I would even stand singing in front of a crowd rather than dancing... so yea... dancing is what I will show off.

That's all the question of the day... not sure when I will do another one of these because my random topic list is really... long. xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.