Friday, June 21, 2019

Why Does My Dog Go Where Strange Sounds Are?

Every time there's a strange noise, my dog, Susie always have to check it out.

And well... she wants back in her favorite chair all over again. She only does this at evening hours... so it's a strange thing.

Anyway, I am going to get to bed soon... got a whole lot things to do tomorrow.

And that sucks a lot... for me too.

Because I have to get up early to take my medicine and go back to sleep for a short while... only to be awake to be ready with the day again...

Ah, well...

Just have to do my best.

I didn't get to the podcast thing like planned so hoping that tomorrow will be different...

See you all on Monday either way.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.