Thursday, June 6, 2019

Things I Don't Understand...

I often wonder why D23 would not stream live online and now I know why...

Everything is exclusive...

Disney, you need to start taking things a bit higher level... just by showing it all to the world.

Who cares if anything is special... it gets leaked anyways... and that sucks on it's own... so instead of letting things leak... just stream it live anyways.

I am about to go to bed... and well... read until I get sleepy.

I know tomorrow is the last day of this week and possibly... who knows.

I got lots to do... so I shall get some rest now.

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.