Monday, June 17, 2019

When You Hopeing Something Happens But It Wants To Wait

I guess that I could say that... it's time to sleep.

I hope that I won't have a rough night like last night... but then again...

I really do hope my period would just start already so that I would not feel like any of this... it's just a few more days... and that's it.

As I get older, my period does more problems rather than good... and that to me... sucks a lot.

I hope that with this thyroid gland gone... that my periods would be less  and rather... no more problems.

Anyway, I think it's time for me to go to bed now.... still gotta get up at 6 in the morning to take medicine.

Also... calcium levels like to go... low... low low low... yea...

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.