Monday, June 24, 2019

Thank Goodness For No Cancer

Yes, that's the title.

I went to Lexington to have the checkup that you get after 2 weeks from surgery recovery...

They did find cancer but it was all on my thyroid and nowhere else... and thank goodness for that!

I am going to get a checkup every 6 months and soon after that... every year.

They do this as a precaution... so yea...

I am glad that I made this choice... and I am glad for having no cancer...

Here's to getting healthy and hoping for no more cancer.

I am going to start exercising weekly on Wednesday since my mom has her checkup tomorrow.

So yea...

Thankful for all the good news.

I will only update once tomorrow for this blog... so keep an eye out on that.

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.