Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Well, Tomorrow Is The Day

I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow.

Then I hope that everything goes well for me.

Anyway, I am a bit sleepy right this moment so I'll just keep this brief...

We know that E3 has been going on....

Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC will be out this winter. Final Fantasy 7 Remake will be out March 3, 2020. There are two consoles coming out later next year. Plus many new games coming.

I am looking forward to buying Ni No Kuni 1 on the PS4 finally... and then I'm getting Nin No Kuni 2 at the same time too. Then I am buying the DLC to KH3 because of the added scenes. Then I am going to buy two games coming next year... Tales of Arise and FF7R.... just because I love the style of that game.

Alright, I shall get ready to take a nap...

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.