Monday, June 10, 2019

Hoping This Slight Cough Would Go Away

I ended up with a cough and it seems to come and go...

I am still up for surgery but I am also waiting for a call for a update or anything really.

I will be alright as long as the cough does not cause me to have any breathing problems.

Anyway, lots of stuff I found out during the E3 thing yesterday... Microsoft is going to reveal their system next year.

Lots of games coming out for three systems...

So that's awesome.

KH3: DLC coming this winter.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake coming in March 2020 which is awesome...

Hoping that everything will go well for me...

Because after surgery and everything, I am going do more for my health.

I'm getting tired of getting sick too easy...

All that rain is what caused it all... and that sucks a lot.

Hopefully, it's just a thing that could go away soon.

Alright, shall get on with the day...

But I won't say anything about Square Enix because I might be writing my blog earlier...

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.