Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Chicken Festival 2012

Well, first of all, it's a festival in celebration of KFC. Though the true home of KFC is actually in Corbin, KY... they have the celebration in London because it's a bigger place and they hold lots of shows... Sadly, this year it wasn't like that.

This is what I am wanting to tell you about. I can tell a big difference from last year to this year. I don't know if it's because of the economy or because people just don't care or what. But it's been different lately.

For that mind, I just noticed a lot of things about this festival. Not a whole lot booths there this time. And there was suppose to be music all day but sadly, they weren't gonna do them all day this year. They do have country stars there but I won't get to see them again this year. I really want to take my mom so much.

Anyways, that is all I want to say. It's short for today because I'm suppose to go lay down a long time ago. xD Nap time!

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.