Friday, September 28, 2012

Starting over...

I think it's time to start over by doing some random blogging. Also, I hope everybody does indeed read them.

First of, my name is Brandy D. Kirby. I go by many names but if you found me on youtube, it's Ankisal. If you found me through Eden Eternal, I go by Salinita aka Santa. Anyways, so yea... I go by different names. But for now, I would like Brandy or Ankisal or Alasta. Whatever floats your boat, you can call me anything. xD Just please... don't make me mad.

Anyways, I am only a writer so I will write stories, poems, lyrics. But I am also a person with many thoughts in mind. Most of my thoughts don't come from my brain but from my heart. Strange? Yes. But that is how I am. Like right now? I am typing what is from my heart.

Well, I am going to shout out to my love, Raiken Jenova. You all should check out his youtube page. :) http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRaikenJenova <--- that's him. :)


Well, this is gonna be a short post but I am hoping everybody reads them more often as I type. I am basically going to use this as... a place to type out random stuff.

After all, it is my faerie journey. <3

Also, before I completely end this post... What I meant by "starting over..."? Well, I had this blog for three years and I had off and on post but deleted my posts here... I think this time I am here to stay. I'm not much of a talker... xD But I am a writer no matter what... So... I would like suggestions that I can type out on this blog.

Anything is fine. And I will give out my email purposefully for ideas to put on this blog.


Anyways... Now I can end this... So... with that thought in mind... Ta.



BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.